Parish-Gillett House, Branford, Connecticut:
Originally built in 1734, this house has been altered with Queen Anne-style elements. It was erected for Ephraim Parish, Jr. and was known as the Old Parish Tavern around 1760. In 1811, the building was renovated by Rev. Timothy Gillett, who resided there until his death in 1866. Gillett was pastor of the First Church of Branford for 59 years and was a founder of Branford Academy in 1820. Today the building contains offices and a residential apartment.
Visit the Branford Historical Society Website