Reverend John Cookson House, Middletown, Connecticut:
At 61 Main Street is a Greek Revival home built in 1837 for John Cookson, pastor of First Baptist Church from 1828 to 1839. The house was moved from its original location (across the street) after being purchased by Middletown’s Redevelopment Agency. In 1977, the the Cookson House was relocated as part of the South End Restoration project.
View on Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CaFuTLPPY9l/