Howard Curtis House, Stratford, Connecticut:
This Italianate home was erected in 1876 on Main Street. Its original owner was Associate Justice Howard J. Curtis of the Connecticut Supreme Court of Errors. The property is one of 257 buildings that comprise the Stratford Center Historic District, a 220-acre area listed the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. The former residence is now home to Pistey Funeral Home.
Visit the Stratford Historical Society
View on Instagram: https://instagr.am/p/CZXUTItJXjZ/