Bauer Hall, Bridgeport, Connecticut:
This Queen Anne mansion overlooks Seaside Park in the South End of Bridgeport. It was erected in 1893 for Levi W. Eaton, President of the Bryant Electric Company. Eaton sold the property to William P. Grippin, President of the Bridgeport Malleable Iron Company. The University of Bridgeport acquired it in 1959 for student housing. After a renovation in 2018, the building was named Bauer Hall after its benefactors. The property is by the university as their Innovation Center for Entrepreneurship and Economic Development.
View on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc_CaVjJ3TB/