Charles H. Pond House, Milford, Connecticut:
Charles Hobby Pond served as Lieutenant Governor of Connecticut from 1850 to 1853 and after the resignation of Governor Thomas H. Seymour, Pond became Governor for seven months (1853-1854). Pond’s Greek Revival house, on North Broad Street across from Milford Green, was built in 1845. The Pond House became Cody-White Funeral Home in 1956.
View on Instagram: https://instagr.am/p/CYmU3lvpPCx/