Judge George W. Wheeler House, Bridgeport, Connecticut:
This oversized Dutch Colonial with a gambrel roof at 115 Park Avenue was built in 1904. It was first owned by a Connecticut Supreme Court Judge, George Wakeman Wheeler. The house was later donated to the State of Connecticut along with $50,000 by Mary Beardsley and her late husband, Judge Morris Beardsley. The property then became Bridgeport’s first nursing home for the elderly called Boardman-Beardsley Home. It’s located within Marina Park Historic District and now used as office space.
View on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CdbYoXJpjFO/?img_index=1