Union School, West Haven, Connecticut:
At 174 Center Street is a former school erected in 1890 when West Haven was part of the Town of Orange. The Gilded Age building replaced a series of small, wooden school buildings. The structure is made of brick with terra cotta and East Haven red-sandstone trim. It was designed by Leoni W. Robinson, a leading architect in New Haven at the time. The former school is now used for senior housing.
View on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch_4G-UOCZE/